COVID-19 - PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH ANY BOOKINGS ONLINE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - THANK YOU
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ONLY APPLY UNTIL 23RD MARCH - UPDATED VERSION TO FOLLOW FOR ANY NEW BOOKINGS AFTER THIS DATE
All bookings are provisional until agreed in writing by Patrick or Fiona Palmer. The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring the the following terms & conditions are adhered to and must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday.
1. Weekly bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday, except Ben Lawers Lodge and Beinn Ghlas Lodge (Friday to Friday). Entry not before 4.00pm on arrival date and lodges must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. Alternative start dates may be available out of season.
2. A non-returnable deposit of £100 per week booked (which is of course deducted from the price of your holiday) is payable to confirm the booking. Payments can be made by UK Bank Transfer, cheques made payable to 'Bracken Lodges' or from most credit/debit cards over the telephone. We can also send you a link for you to make a card payment online through our secure payment system (Worldpay) or you can opt to make payment online via Holiday Rent Payment at the time of booking. We are unable to process payments from American Express Cards. The balance is due in full 6 weeks in advance of your arrival, no reminder will be sent for the balance, so to avoid disappointment, please ensure your final payment has reached us by the given date. A booking confirmation and receipt will be sent for your deposit and final payment within 7 days by e-mail or post.
3. Two Person Occupancy Discount - We are happy to offer two people a 10% discount in any of our two bedroom lodges all year round if only one bedroom is used. However, if two people require to use the two bedrooms, an additional charge of £15 will apply to cover extra linen/laundry costs.
4. Dogs/pets/animals of any kind are strictly forbidden in any of the lodges and we do not allow them to sleep over night in vehicles.
5. Smoking is strictly forbidden in any of the lodges. We reserve the right to make charges against credit cards or to invoice for extra cleaning or damages.
6. The use of inflatable hot tubs are not permitted.
7. For insurance purposes numbers of the people occupying the lodges must NOT exceed the number stated at the time of booking. A maximum of 2 people in the one bedroom lodge, a maximum of 4 people in the two bedroom lodges and a maximum of 6 in the three bedroom lodges. Babies must be included in the party size. This number will comprise of the same individuals throughout the period of hire. Beinn Ghlas Lodge cannot be booked in conjunction with any other lodge. The entertaining or accommodation of persons outside this group is strictly forbidden without prior consent. The proprietors must be informed of any day visitors and their cars must be parked on the main car park. Strictly no additional overnight visitors and no large groups in any lodges. Our insurance requires that we have a record of all residents to the properties. The proprietors will not accept a booking from an all-male or all-female group (i.e. stag/hen parties) without prior arrangement - we are a family park. The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes and the hirer shall not sub-let the property.
8. In the event of cancellation you can be charged for a holiday you do not take. It is advised that you insure your holiday against cancellation or curtailment, and we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance. We will send you an application leaflet with your booking confirmation and receipt, for Rothwell & Towler, 66 High Street, Honiton, Devon. or click on this linkhttp://www.guestfirst.co.uk/introducers?cid=4480 Premiums vary depending on the cost of your holiday. This insurance cover is arranged by yourself if required. If the hirer cancels less than 6 weeks before the intended start date then all monies paid by the hirer shall be forfeited to the proprietor. If the hirer cancels 6 weeks or more before the intended start date then all monies paid less the deposit shall be refunded. Guests travelling from overseas are advised to arrange their own holiday cancellation insurance before travel.
9. The proprietors reserve the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises. The proprietors also reserve the right to restrict access to pets at their discretion. The proprietors reserve the right to remove any persons from the premises for any part of the booking or if the persons behaviour is deemed to be grossly inconsiderate or is in breach of these conditions. This action will be done without a refund of any payments made for hire. The proprietors shall be allowed to enter the lodge for all reasonable purposes.
10. Hirers are requested to leave their lodges as clean and tidy as they find it, as per the basic departure list found in all lodges. Failure to do so may incur an additional charge payable prior to departure. Adult group bookings may be required to pay an additional £150 housekeeping deposit prior to arrival. This will be refunded to the hirer in the week following departure, providing that the lodges has not been over occupied and was left in the condition found. We are unable to accept bookings from single sex groups, i.e. stag/hen parties. Hirers will be liable for any damage they or any guests within their group may cause to the holiday lodge structure or contents.
11. All properties are fully furnished with beds made up for arrival. Cots and high chairs are available subject to availability. Please indicate requirement at time of booking. One hand towel and one bath towel are provided per person/per week. Should you require freshly laundered towels at any other stage of your holiday there will be a charge of £2.50 per person. All fortnight stays will receive clean bed linen and towels half way through their stay. Separate laundry facilities are available, small additional charge.
12. As the lodges are timber, please do not barbeque on the balcony areas. If using disposable barbeques, please do not place directly on the grass or picnic table. The use of fireworks is strictly forbidden.
13. The proprietors accept no responsibility for any injury to residents, their families, visiting guests or to any animals belonging to them and also any damages to any property belonging to any of the above, including motor vehicles and boats.
14. At all times guests are requested to show consideration for other residents in nearby lodges. This has particular reference to the use of the outdoor areas. Ball games are permitted only in areas away from the lodges. Bicycles must not be brought into the lodge at any time.