TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING AND HIRE
All bookings are provisional until agreed in writing by Patrick or Fiona Palmer. The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring the the following terms & conditions are adhered to and must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday. These are subject to change at any time.
1. We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. It is a condition of your contract with us that you should consider having your own holiday cancellation insurance in place at the time of booking. The deposit payment is non-refundable. If you require to cancel your booking after the full balance has been paid, we should be notified as soon as possible and any claims must be taken up with your insurance provider. As holiday cancellation insurance is now available to purchase to cover all aspects of cancellation, including Covid-19 we strongly recommend that you have holiday cancellation cover in place for any holidays taken within the UK. Unfortunately, we cannot act as insurance agents in the event of cancellation. Overseas visitors must have their own holiday insurance in place.
2. "Force Majeure" (circumstances beyond the control of the owner). If, for any reason, we have to cancel your booking in advance due to circumstances beyond our control for example, fire, flood, exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, pandemics, destruction/damage to the property ("force majeure") you will be refunded the full amount of the booking, or be offered a credit for a future stay. If we have to terminate your holiday early for the above reasons you will be refunded part of the lodging costs based on the time remaining of the booking. This will be the full extent of the liability of the owners. No additional compensation, expenses or costs will be payable.
3.Covid Cancellations: If we are forced to close due to a postcode travel restriction in our area or if you are travelling from an area that is in a postcode travel restriction lockdown area, you will be refunded the full amount of the booking or be a offered a full credit for a future stay. As holiday cancellation insurance is now available to purchase to cover all aspects of covid cancellation, we strongly recommend that you have holiday cancellation cover in place for any holidays taken within the UK. This must be arranged by yourself and can be easily purchased online to suit your party requirements.
If you have to quarantine as a result from returning to the UK from a foreign country and have to cancel your holiday with us, you will have to take this up with your own travel insurance provider. We cannot refund for this reason.
4. Weekly bookings are normally from Saturday to Saturday, except Ben Lawers Lodge, Ben More Lodge and Beinn Ghlas Lodge (Friday to Friday). Entry not before 4.00pm on arrival date and lodges must be vacated by 9.30am on day of departure. Alternative start dates may be available out of season. Price periods are Saturday to Saturday. For lodges with a Friday start date, prices are charged at the following Saturday rate. If your arrival is going to be later than 8.00pm, please telephone us to let us know.
5. Payments: A non-returnable deposit of £100 per week booked (which is of course deducted from the price of your holiday) is payable to confirm the booking. If your holiday start date is less than six weeks away, the full payment will be required. Please note, your booking is not complete until a deposit/full payment is received. Please read payment options below:
Once we have received your booking, we will send you a link to pay by card via Worldpay. This is a secure link, but please check your junk/spam folder if it does not arrive in your usual inbox.
If you wish to pay by Bank Transfer: UK only: Royal Bank of Scotland A/C 00260939 - Sort Code: 83-27-14 - Please add your Booking Number/Surname and e-mail us at email@example.com to inform us you have made payment in this way.
Alternatively, if you wish to pay over the telephone, we accept most major debit/credit cards (excluding AMEX) - Office Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm.
The balance of your holiday must be received six weeks before your holiday start date. In the week before your final payment is due, we will send you a secure link via Worldpay for the balance of payment, no further reminder will be sent. Please check spam/junk folders for e-mails. Alternatively, you can telephone us with your card details on 01567 820169 to make payment or let us know if you make payment by bank transfer. To avoid disappointment, please ensure your final payment has reached us by the given date.
If a cheque is returned to us unpaid from the bank, the hirer will be responsible for the bank charges.
6. Dogs/pets/animals of any kind are strictly forbidden in any of the lodges and we do not allow them to sleep over night in vehicles.
7. Smoking is strictly forbidden in any of the lodges. Anyone found to be smoking inside any of the lodges will be asked to leave immediately. We reserve the right to make charges against credit cards or to invoice for extra cleaning or damages. Due to our insurance and licensing conditions, the burning of tealights and candles are not permitted inside the lodges.
8. Hirers are requested to leave their lodges as clean and tidy as they find it, as per the basic departure list found in all lodges. We reserve the right to cancel any future bookings made online from guests who have left a lodge in an unacceptable condition on a previous stay. Hirers will be liable for any damage they or any guests within their group may cause to the holiday lodge structure or contents. Adult group bookings may be required to pay an additional £200 housekeeping deposit prior to arrival. This will be refunded to the hirer in the week following departure, providing that the lodge has not been over occupied and was left in the condition found. We reserve the right to make charges against credit cards or to invoice for damages or extra cleaning. We are unable to accept bookings from single sex groups, i.e. stag/hen parties, we a small, quiet, family orientated park.
9. The use of inflatable hot tubs are not permitted.
10. For insurance purposes numbers of the people occupying the lodges must NOT exceed the number stated at the time of booking. A maximum of 2 people in the one bedroom lodge, a maximum of 4 people in the two bedroom lodges and a maximum of 6 (maximum of 5 adults) in the three bedroom lodges. Babies must be included in the party size. This number will comprise of the same named individuals throughout the period of hire. If we find the lodge to be over accommodated, the whole party will be asked to leave and your booking will be terminated. The entertaining or accommodation of persons outside this group is strictly forbidden without prior consent. Strictly no additional overnight visitors and no large groups in any lodges. Our insurance requires that we have a record of all residents to the properties. The proprietors will not accept a booking from an all-male or all-female group (i.e. stag/hen parties) without prior arrangement - we are a small, quiet family park. The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes and the hirer shall not sub-let the property.
11. The proprietors reserve the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises. The proprietors also reserve the right to restrict access to pets at their discretion. The proprietors reserve the right to remove any persons from the premises for any part of the booking or if the persons behaviour is deemed to be grossly inconsiderate or is in breach of these conditions. This action will be done without a refund of any payments made for hire. The proprietors shall be allowed to enter the lodge for all reasonable purposes.
12. In the unlikely event that the lodge you have booked is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to offer you one of our other lodges. We will contact you before your stay should this eventuality occur.
13. All properties are fully furnished with beds made up for arrival. Cots and high chairs are available subject to availability. Please indicate requirement at time of booking. One hand towel and one bath towel are provided per person/per week. Should you require freshly laundered towels at any other stage of your holiday there will be a charge of £3.00 per person. All fortnight stays will receive clean bed linen and towels half way through their stay. Separate laundry facilities are available in our purpose built laundry with our commercial coin operated machines.
14. As the lodges are timber, please do not barbeque on the balcony areas. If using disposable barbeques, please do not place directly on the grass or picnic table. The use of fireworks is strictly forbidden.
15. Due to our business insurance conditions, the charging of electric vehicles on site via an extension cable is strictly prohibited. Fuel is available at Aberfeldy and Killin, where there are also rapid chargers for electric cars. There are also rapid chargers at Taymouth Marina and Mains of Taymouth Golf Course.
16. The proprietors accept no responsibility for any injury to residents or their families, or to any damages to any property belonging to any of the above, including motor vehicles and boats.
17. At all times guests are requested to show consideration for other residents in nearby lodges. This has particular reference to the use of the outdoor areas. Ball games are permitted only in areas away from the lodges, please respect that other guests may be sitting outside enjoying the peace and quiet. Bicycles must not be brought into the lodge at any time. They can be stored safely on or under the large balconies, please bring your own secure locks.
18. Day Visitors - Whilst we appreciate that you may wish to have day visitors whilst staying with us, they are not permitted to stay overnight or bring their dogs to the park.