On the advice of the Scottish Government we are now required to temporarily close our business.

Anyone with a booking within the next few weeks will be contacted by us directly. As we have no idea how long this situation may last any updates will be posted on this page.  Thank you for your understanding. 


As it is nearly 4 weeks since our last update we just wanted to keep in touch.  We can only say it has been a very emotional and challenging time for us and we are sure it has been the same for everyone else in some way or another.

As we have no idea what the next few weeks or months may hold, we need to stay optimistic and have decided that if guests wish to place a booking over the next few months, we will take a provisional booking with no deposit payment.  This can be done over the phone or online ... just ignore the pay now request.

As the weeks progress, we will get in touch with guests in due course regarding payments.  This will also apply to guests who have balance payments due within the next few weeks.

Thank you again to everyone for their kind e-mails and phone calls.


First of all, we hope that everyone is managing to keep safe and well under the circumstances.  We are all fine thank you and have been overwhelmed with lovely messages from guests who have taken the time to e-mail. We can't thank you all enough for thinking of us .. it means a lot.  As you will all know by now, there will be no changes to our situation for the next few weeks, but we have to keep positive and will keep in touch.


After today's announcement by the Scottish Government, we are in Phase 3 of the lockdown 'routemap'.  We know this is just guidance at the moment and if anything is amended we will update here.  Thank you again to everyone who has been so supportive and understanding regarding their future bookings.  We hope that everyone is keeping well and really hope that we can welcome you back soon!


Hope everyone is still keeping ok, this month seems to have been very long.  As we had anticipated, we still have absolutely no idea when we may be allowed to re-open.  We are members of various trade associations in Scotland and as soon as we hear anything we will keep you updated.  Please remember that England, Northern Ireland, Wales and the Republic of Ireland will possibly have different re-opening dates from Scotland.  Please bear with us and thanks again for your support.  We will hopefully have more news in 3 weeks ... if not before.

Best wishes and please take care, Patrick & Fiona

Comments are closed